Thank you for offering to support our kids and our staff in challenging times
COVID-19 is contagious, but so are love, hope, optimism, gratitude, and the FLY spirit
Here are options for what you can do. A FLY staff member will try to follow up with you in a few days. Thank you for your caring and patience.
1) Short messages for youth: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Words of encouragement for FLY youth.” Send a favorite saying or quote, or just words letting them know that people care about them and are thinking about them. Once you send the email we will take it from there and share it with our kids.
2) Messages for our staff: Email email@example.com with the subject line “Words of encouragement for FLY staff.” They are working so hard right now to connect creatively with our young people and their families, and be the calm, positive, helpful force of good. You could share a favorite, saying or quote, or just words letting them know that people care, are thinking about them, and grateful for their service. Once you fire off the email we will take it from there and share it.
3) Letters to incarcerated youth: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Letter to FLY youth” to let us know that you would like to write a letter to a youth who is incarcerated. We are working with our system partners now to iron out details and logistics and will get back to you in a few days.
4) Support FLY financially: Our “Stay Home & Stay FLY” effort hopes to raise $175,000 for FLY’s current programming, which will replace what our cancelled spring fundraising event normally raises. To jump start this effort, our Board and Alumni Board members created a $50,000 challenge grant to match your giving. Please make a financial gift to FLY to leverage this generous grant and help support our kids in 2020.
5) Learn more & stay in touch: Follow us on social for news and updates: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. Watch this video message from Christa Gannon, FLY’s CEO, and Kianna, FLY alum, about what we’re doing to keep up FLY services our kids and families urgently need.
Thank you for your support and please take good care!
“Before FLY I was a hopeless and lost child. And now with FLY’s help I am on my way to becoming a successful adult.” — FLY Youth